
This is a picture of Dylan saying hi to all the lurkers here...Yes, I'm talking to you, MO!!! Dylan likes comments, so if you want more pics, you must comment....
I just had to link this one because what kind of expression is that? I caught him with his fingers in my cookie and evidence on his face(see sprinkle below) and he has the nerve to give me this look??? Where did these pouty lips/looks come from? ha!
2 comments:
I think he's p.o'ed in the pumpkin pie pic b/c there wasn't enough whip cream. He seems to like toppings. :) Muffin top??? I'm sure he will never have one of those (unless his diaper was really tight or something). He he he Dylan rocks!!! (auntie lou)
Hi I don't know how to blog so this is the first time I have EVER left a comment anywhere!! (hope it works!) But since I am accused of stalking this blog(Angie told me to look at it!), I figured I better say something. Well these are very cute pics, Dylan is such a cutie pie. I have not looked at this blog in awhile so I have not seen the updated pics since the Halloween ones--keep up the good work. I like your funny commentary & Dylan's photos. Maybe we will see you guys someday in Boise!
Post a Comment