He really loves bacon.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
february is almost spring
To all the blog-readers: we have been MIA b/c of an unfortunate accident with the card reader. I am not naming names, but he is the shortest person in our family! :) We are back and I hope this means you will start posting again, JULIE! I had to post this picture of Dylan in the car b/c he refused to take a nap that day and then finally fell asleep after 3pm and a visit to Aunt Cathy's house. I was trapped in the car and had my camera-it was a great moment because there is nothing cuter than a sleeping kid.
This pic is after finger painting-Dylan did astonishingly well. We stripped it down to the diaper and then he painted his belly button and knee. Believe it or not this was a distraction from constant whining for bubbles, his favorite word. 
I love this picture: it will forever remind me that this child refuses to pose in any traditional manner, especially when feeling "set up". Clearly he is giving Cupid the once-over...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are the new colored spiked hair in the bathtub pics?
i hope that's australian pork he's eating, it is the best, after all. king d is turning into quite a little boy, you should've known he would be too smart for the cheesy poses!! take care of you guys!
michelle lloyd
Post a Comment