Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dylan's new buddies






We all had a great time with the Lloyd family at Long Beach this past weekend. Dylan was in heaven and happy to be part of a pecking order with Caleb(5), Tommy(3) and Ellie(1). You can never have too many shovels when you are playing in the sand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I would have loved to have thrown my three in the mix.

Beth

Maureen said...

hey love the new pics! the beach looks like fun but not very sunny I must say...
hey I also love the STELLA pic on the side. very good to see you are starting good habits & good taste at a young age with Dylan!
hey have you been lurking at my blog at all...? cuz I have been updating it! seeya. MO

Anonymous said...

yay!! glad to see we made the blog! we just got home, will update our blog soon, but we're very tired after the looooooong drive. we had a blast with you guys and now need to see you more often darn it!
love, meesh