Tuesday, October 23, 2007

october

Dylan went to the pumpkin patch with his girlfriend, Isabelle.
Of course Dylan played coy...
Isn't she cute?
Dylan posed next to his favorite car: the Mini Cooper. There are many Mini's in our neighborhood, and a favorite game is "where are you, Mini?"
This picture is really for me. I have had troubles bundling this guy since he was born, and even keeping a blanket on him when he was just a few months old was tough. But yesterday we had such a breakthrough that he even let me put a scarf on him. Mind you, he is NOT wearing a coat. If you look closely, you can see him clutching a leaf in his right hand. Fall is great when it is not soggy.

2 comments:

DuaneAngie said...

Awww, King D is such a cutie pie! I love the bundled up picture b/c he has a sophisticated look on is face like he's thinking "I've had quite enough of that Thank You" :). Very nice. And the second picture, where Dylan is playing coy, looks a little bit like "children of the pumpkin" or something with all the fog...scary! And yes, Isabelle is very very cute!
ang

The Diddles said...

Love the Burberry look-very dapper! I have that jogger. I used it for the first time last week-of course we are still sweating down here in Tennessee! maybe fall will come this week...
Take care!
Meghan