If anyone can make sense of this-great! Just like last time, Ross figured it out before I did-but the Tech said it was definitely a boy. Here are his butt cheeks-Dylan liked this one. Can't wait to meet him in a few months! I'm very excited for Dylan to have a brother and for us to have another son:)
congrats on a boy!! how fun for king d to have a prince to order around. if they're anything like mine, it will be number 2 ordering dylan! how could you miss it in pic number 1???
7 comments:
What are you going to name him? Have you thought of Bob (Bob Dylan- I know, not funny)?
Hey- are you going to change the name of the blog?
Ha! Like the comments from the Jack/Juls homefront! :)
Congrats! Dylan will be a great role model, and I knew he would like the butt cheeks pic! Did the nurse label those???
luv ya
ang
oh those are great!! Love the one of the butt cheeks--that is too funny. Congrats on your baby boy!!Is Dylan pumped for a lil brother?
:)
Congratulations! Here's to a healthy rest of your pregnancy.
congrats on a boy!! how fun for king d to have a prince to order around. if they're anything like mine, it will be number 2 ordering dylan! how could you miss it in pic number 1???
love ya! meesh
How exciting! Congrats to all of you! Dylan is going to be a great big brother!
Meghan!:)
Post a Comment