Sunday, August 17, 2008

no baby yet




Hello to anyone who is peeking:

No baby Cody yet. Sorry man but you will have to take it up with him. So happy he is already taking after his brother in this regard. I am doing fine and he is doing fine and Dylan is sillier and more of a spaz everyday. So glad that HE is taking after his father in this regard. HA!

Soon I will be outnumbered...oh wait, I already am.

Ross knows the code to update the blog and I will have him do so when Cody cracks out. Until then, I leave you with some v ancient pics of Dylan to help you imagine what the next minion will probably look like.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my gosh Dylan was so tiny and now he is such a big boy!
Good luck with cracking out baby Cody! We will be keeping an eye on the blog!
:)

The Diddles said...

Good luck! Ang is keeping me up to date with you all, but I will be checking-I can't wait to see baby Cody!

DuaneAngie said...

Aww baby Dylan! Yes, he is definitely spazzier than when he was just a wee lad. But its great! :)
Duane and I are thinking of you every day Afu! And by the way, you are never outnumbered when it's males vs. females...
ang