Thursday, October 02, 2008

sorry louge I couldn't help myself

The aunties came to town to meet Cody. I had my dad take a picture and told everyone to be silly. If you look closely, you will see Dylan squished, by choice, between Louge and I.

Seriously-how could I NOT post this picture? It makes me laugh everytime I see it. I didn't take it and assume it was Kristy because she is the only person who could get this type of reaction out of Louge. Some things never change:)
Ross and I told Dylan he could watch his Cars movie while we watched the presidential debate last week. I don't know what Cody is doing there, but he is looking rather "smegal-ish". He almost looks photoshopped in, but I could never claim to be that savvy.
Dylan, finally, let me take some pics of him. Here is one that was in focus. I miss the days when he let me take as many of him as I wanted and hope those days are coming back. I love that you can see his few freckles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, how is it possible that none of you have aged at all. I mean, seriously.

Love the shots of the boys. I wish my kids would sit still like that during the debates. We have to rely on DVR. :)

DuaneAngie said...

Very cute pics, although no comment on the one of me--it probably doesn't surprise anyone. :) Love the pic of Dylan and Cody--his posture does look a bit unnatural, possibly photoshopped, but still adorable!