Friday, January 23, 2009

too bad it didn't match

Yesterday Cody had a blowout in the car.
That is why today when the exact same thing happened while we were out, I didn't have an extra sleeper to put him in.
However, I did have a few things:
A too small onesie
A little hoodie
Slippers
I felt bad that his legs were exposed, so I threw my arm warmers on him.
Thank goodness for chubby baby thighs.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

PRICELESS!! that is too funny. that is the worst when you forget to re-stock the diaper bag! I am glad you at least had some arm warmers to make Cody so fashionable!

Willow said...

oh i remember those days! now that emery eats "solids" we don't have as many of the dreaded car blow-outs. however, we have "food diapers" so i'm not really sure which is worse...

cody is such a little cutie i hope to be able to meet him soon!

Lloyd Family said...

i LOVE it!!! now i know what to buy him on his birthday . . . leg warmers!! you are too funny, amy, how was cleaning the car seat??