Friday, March 06, 2009

document


I take a lot of pictures around here. I am pretty sure I subjected Dylan to these when he was young and I had a lot more time to take pictures because he didn't have a 3 year old big brother.
Cody continues to be the coolest, most chill little guy on the planet.
Next time I hope he smiles for the camera!

2 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

those petodactyl arms come in handy, don't they? cody is adorable and i'm so glad he's chill for you!! i want to see him and his mommy!!

Willow said...

Benson bought Emery her first movie today - Cars. I thought Dylan would like to know that! He is just popping some popcorn and then they are going to go watch it. I imagine the attention span of a one year old for a movie isn't too long.