Cody was trying his own thing during the song--it was a little more aggressive but I think I know what he was going for. Dylan's dance was a masterpiece. I like that he grabbed some props towards the end...
That's the best dancing I've seen in a long time. Must get their moves from their momma. I'd love to get together with you and the babes sometime. I'm a slow email responder but can usually be reached on my cell at 360-609-5831. Call me when you get a chance.
8 comments:
LOL!!!! I LOVE IT!
That was awesome! They are so talented.. I just kept on waiting for Ross to jump up and join in!
now that's my kind of dance party: undies and babies!
This is hilarious! Why didn't Ross get in on the action?
Cody was trying his own thing during the song--it was a little more aggressive but I think I know what he was going for. Dylan's dance was a masterpiece. I like that he grabbed some props towards the end...
That's the best dancing I've seen in a long time. Must get their moves from their momma. I'd love to get together with you and the babes sometime. I'm a slow email responder but can usually be reached on my cell at 360-609-5831. Call me when you get a chance.
Post a Comment