hey you guys have a phil & Ted's stroller--how do you like it? we looked at those but they don't sell them anywhere around here and I was leery to order without seeing it in person! does it fit both kids or is it a 1 child stroller? Do they sell them somewhere near you? great pics btw!
3 comments:
That last picture looks like it should have the caption (and song playing) "School's out--for--summer!". Cute pics of Dylan's friends! :)
How fast do your kids need to grow up? I can't believe Dylan had a year of preschool under his belt!! The boys look great, summer here we come!
hey you guys have a phil & Ted's stroller--how do you like it? we looked at those but they don't sell them anywhere around here and I was leery to order without seeing it in person! does it fit both kids or is it a 1 child stroller? Do they sell them somewhere near you?
great pics btw!
Post a Comment