Cody is 11 months old today.
Dylan likes that his smile makes him look like a jack-o-lantern.
He pushes balls and cars/transformers around the carpet when he is not busy escaping into the bathroom (if the door is ajar) or shoving handfuls of potting soil in his mouth.
Today at the park Dylan got our camera out of the stroller and asked that I take a picture of him and Cody on the slide to show Daddy later.
It seems that my camera shy toddler is having an Oprah full-circle moment and loves the camera once again.
I woke up from a nap yesterday and noticed that Cody had a small tattoo on his leg that said "I'm Cody" courtesy of Ross. Dylan wanted one, too, and if you look closely at the bottom picture, you can see both.
3 comments:
Oh man that's funny. Do you think the potting soil factors in to Cody's buff stature?? Hmm...
Ross, quit writing on your kids. Although that pic is totally cute! I also love the new top picture with the boys. :)
Is that picture at the top of your blog from the zoo train? Miss you guys in PDX.. thanks for keeping us posted.. cannot beleive that your baby is 4!!!!! I guess Kade is 4 in a month or so.. but still freaky!
love the tats! :)
So when do babies stop eating EVERYTHING in sight? Today Teagan was eating a seed from a tree in the yard today--so gross! I cannot look away for ONE second!
Post a Comment