Tee hee hee! Love them all, can't pick a favorite. Okay I lied I think the bath pic is my favorite, with the black/white pic coming in second. Cody's face is so precious in the black/white one. Love my nephews! You look sassy and cute by the way. Also, the pic at the top with cutie Dylan in focus and crazy Cody out of focus is really cool.
the boys are beyond adorable! I cannot believe how old Cody looks now.. I am so jealous you are having another baby to do all over again! You look so fantastic - all belly!
Could that baby bump be any higher or any cuter?? You are such a cutie preggo lady!! I hope you are feeling well and biding your time until the testosterone reaches all new highs in your house!!! Love you, Amy!
3 comments:
Tee hee hee! Love them all, can't pick a favorite. Okay I lied I think the bath pic is my favorite, with the black/white pic coming in second. Cody's face is so precious in the black/white one. Love my nephews! You look sassy and cute by the way.
Also, the pic at the top with cutie Dylan in focus and crazy Cody out of focus is really cool.
the boys are beyond adorable! I cannot believe how old Cody looks now.. I am so jealous you are having another baby to do all over again! You look so fantastic - all belly!
Could that baby bump be any higher or any cuter?? You are such a cutie preggo lady!! I hope you are feeling well and biding your time until the testosterone reaches all new highs in your house!!! Love you, Amy!
Post a Comment