Dylan turned two today and had lots of fun at his small party. Elmo "lala" was there, and so was cookie monster. Not a fan of the Elmo hat. Very much a fan of the cupcakes. frosting is yummy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday King D!!! now it's time to bring on the terribleness for mom and dad, tell them i gave you permission. what a fun party with elmo and gang, i wonder whose idea those cupcakes were . . . could be a former cake ho from way back (i was wishing i could get in on that cupcake action)!! meesh
Hi D-man this is your fun Auntie Angie, and I wanted to ask you for a favor. Do you think you could talk to your Mama and Dada and ask them to post some more pics of you? I'm starting to forget what you look like, and I know you've been doing a lot of fun things lately (like making pies and going for walks and jumping off the couch). I could send you a cool book or maybe something sweet to eat...let me know if you can swing it! :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday King D!!! now it's time to bring on the terribleness for mom and dad, tell them i gave you permission. what a fun party with elmo and gang, i wonder whose idea those cupcakes were . . . could be a former cake ho from way back (i was wishing i could get in on that cupcake action)!!
meesh
hey love the pics of Dylan's b-day, looks like you guys had fun...have you checked out our blog yet...?
Hi D-man this is your fun Auntie Angie, and I wanted to ask you for a favor. Do you think you could talk to your Mama and Dada and ask them to post some more pics of you? I'm starting to forget what you look like, and I know you've been doing a lot of fun things lately (like making pies and going for walks and jumping off the couch). I could send you a cool book or maybe something sweet to eat...let me know if you can swing it! :)
Post a Comment