Wednesday, July 09, 2008

3 years old/John Robie the Cat


so glad Dylan is small enough to fit through the window when we lock ourselves out, which we did tonight, but also old enough to land on his feet and open the door. as he would say "I'm a good helper!"


Dylan loved his new dinosaurs and gave them a good washing in the shower where they tried to eat his trucks. I'm pretty sure he called one of them "baby Cody" and had a long conversation about a bunch of nothing. Ross calls him "chatterbox" and his favorite sayings right now are: Let's get this show on the road/Snug as a bug in a rug.

what a fun kid he is!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Good job breaking into the house Dylan! Are you ready for your lil bro?

Willow said...

Hey D! I love your shirt! Happy Birthday!