
8 months prego now(with baby C) and then(with Dylan)
Please don't tell pregnant women they look huge.
It doesn't matter what you meant, it is still rude.
Ring the changes a bit: "Good job cooking that kid-well done."
For some of us our genetic destiny is to carry like we shoved a basketball down our throat.
I'm just sayin'.
6 comments:
I can sympathize for sure! I am quite shocked at the # of people who enjoy telling me that I look like I am "about to bust". (it must be a southern expression). And I still have a good month to go, which I am always sure to inform them.
Thanks! I really appreciate their comments! NOT!
:)
Amen! People used gasp and grab their chest when I would turn around! It didn't help either that I looked like a pregnant 12 year old!haha Hang in there! Btw, Dylan is just the cutest thing ever!!
You look great and all belly at that. I say you just slug who ever makes a rude comment and then blame it on crazy pregnancy hormones. :)
hey, i recognize that lovely garden at the beach!! you're looking h- i mean great!!! isn't it fun being pregs in the summer?? hope you get some relief and rest this last month, can't wait to hear about baby #2 (did i catch the name cody in there?).
love ya!
meesh
I love those comments--so true! You look very very beautiful and I love that you put the two different pics up there. I think they should go national with that public service announcement! Also, when I was with Mo, I noticed that people would ask her, "Wow, when did that happen?!". What kind of question is that?!?! :)
Agree - the only thing you are supposed to say to a prego woman is that she looks wonderful, and you do! We'll be checking the site for the big news!
Post a Comment