oh Dylan is lovin on his lil bro! I have noticed that older siblings tend to be rough with the younger ones, but since the babies never know any different--it is all good! :)
Haha I love the squishy face photo. I keep coming back to look at it.
PS. We watched some videos of Emery when she was littler and we both thought she looked a lot like Dylan. Might have been the baldness and the seriousness though...
3 comments:
oh Dylan is lovin on his lil bro! I have noticed that older siblings tend to be rough with the younger ones, but since the babies never know any different--it is all good!
:)
Great new pics! They are both so cute! Glad Dylan is having fun with baby Cody!!!
Haha I love the squishy face photo. I keep coming back to look at it.
PS. We watched some videos of Emery when she was littler and we both thought she looked a lot like Dylan. Might have been the baldness and the seriousness though...
Post a Comment