Monday, October 20, 2008

sleeping babies



bonus points if you can tell difference.

9 comments:

Willow said...

Left is Cody... no right... no left. Ya... left.. and that was my guess before I scrolled down and saw the pic :)

Maureen said...

I vote Cody on the left. but very similar--it is hard to say!

Anonymous said...

i agree, it's Cody on the left. what do our bonus points go toward? i'm thinking luxury all-expenses paid vacation in hawaii??
love ya!
meesh

Niney said...

Dylan's the one on the bottom!

Niney said...

Dylan's the one on the bottom!

Niney said...

Dylan's the one on the bottom!

Niney said...

Fun Game! Dylan's the one on the bottom, the thinner one-

DuaneAngie said...

Cody's on the left, and I am super sure of that b/c I recognize the sleeper that I got him! :) Both are so so squeezably cute!

Greg & MItzi said...

Well of course it is Cody on the left. I just saw them yesterday and I already miss them!